The «Creative School» was born with the idea of developing children creativity in a fun way, in aspects such as music, plastic arts, musical theater… being able to enjoy a different holiday through an artistic and creative school.
The activities are aimed at children between 3 and 12 years old, organized by groups according to age.
Place of activity: Mari Cruz Alcalá Dance Center in C/ Alginet 8 & 10 (next to Mestalla)
Contact telephone numbers: 96 362 27 79 / 96 362 97 06
Summer Creative School
Dates: From June 25 to July 26, 2019
- Entrance to 8:00
- With food until 16:00
- 1 Day:
- From 9:00 to 13:30 → 27€
- 1 week:
- From 9:00 to 13:30 → 87€
- With food until 16:00 → 117€
- 2 weeks:
- From 9:00 to 13:30 → 143€
- With food until 16:00 → 203€
- 3 weeks:
- From 9:00 to 13:30 → 209€
- With food until 16:00 → 299€
- 4 weeks:
- From 9:00 to 13:30 → 265€
- With food until 16:00 → 385€
- 5 weeks:
- From 9:00 to 13:30 → 311€
- With food until 16:00 → 461€
- 1 Day:
- Extras: 1 extra hour (Entrance to 8:00h) → 31€/week
*If several siblings sign up, the second will have a 10% discount and the third 20% discount.
Registration: It will be done directly in any of the 4 schools, filling in a file with the child’s data and paying the course.
Through musical activities such as instrumental, vocal and corporal improvisation, the composition of songs, group singing, storytelling, active listening, the musical journey … we intend to provide the child with a space and a time in which he is the active protagonist of free expression and creation. This experience, both from a group and individual perspective, promotes the holistic development of the child, as well as the development of important components in his personality such as self-esteem and socialization.
Since it is proven that the crafts develop patience, perseverance and favor concentration, in this workshop we will make crafts using different plastic and recycling techniques.
The main objectives that we seek through this workshop are:
- Development of fine psychomotricity, through the use of common elements such as colored pencils, paints of different types, scissors, glue, etc.
- Search for strategies to solve problems.
- Increase creativity, imagination and fantasy.
- Possibility of projecting both the elements and sensations that you perceive, as well as your own ideas and feelings.
- And, above all, have fun in an entertaining, organized and creative way.
The musical is a theatrical or cinematographic genre in which the action unfolds with sung and danced sections. It is a form of theater that combines music, song, dialogue and dance. We can find great musicals both in the theater and in the cinema: Cats, Mamma Mia, Annie, The Sound of Music, the Lion King, etc.
In the class we will work with the children several dance styles within the dance, such as funky or lyric jazz, musical expression and coordination and interpretation, according to ages and groups. The musical genre brings many benefits and advantages to children:
- They relate to other children and learn to function better in public. It is especially valuable in shy children.
- They develop their capacity for expression both verbally and corporately.
- They improve their creativity to develop new stories.
- Stimulate memory, enhancing self-esteem and self-confidence, which also improves the relationship of children with others.
- They begin to assume the concept of discipline.
- They learn to express their feelings and to recognize what they feel in each moment, making them reflect in an appropriate way for their age.