These are the benefits of Body Barre.
EThe Body Barre method is a training based on ballet positions and movements which includes pilates and yoga exercises. It is done with our body but also includes utensils such as balls, small weights, elastic bands and the magic circle.
With these exercises we find the balance between the mind and the body and it is achieved through isometric, isotonic and cardiovascular exercises, combined with strength. They run in small repetitions of specific movements and keep them for several seconds so that the muscles contract and strengthen with cardio, burning fat and doing muscles at the same time.
This method is beneficial for all types of people regardless of their condition. They are very good, comfortable exercises and you can adapt perfectly as well as see the results in a very short time. The classes are very fun for their variety of music and movements.
Being a low impact exercise it is perfectly safe for pregnant women who want to keep fit in their months of pregnancy or recover quickly afterwards.
- Well-defined muscles
- Improve body posture
- Work control and coordination
- Less stress
- You can have a fine and defined figure
- Work the whole body
Way to pay
Only the advance payment for an amount of 50% of the workshop formalizes the registration; Such advance cannot be returned.
The other 50% will be paid on the first day of the workshop.
Teachers reserve the right to advise a different level than the one chosen for the benefit of the student.
The Center Direction reserves the right to modify and complement the workshop whenever it benefits the student.
- He studied dance at the Mari Cruz Alcalá Dance Center and obtained a degree from the Superior Dance Conservatory of Valencia.
- Certified teacher by the Royal Academy of Dance.
- Degree in Psychology from the University of Valencia.
- She has been part of the Valencia Classic Ballet since its inception, first as a dancer and later as a teacher, repeater and choreographer.
- Artistic director at the Biennial of Young Creators in Marseille.
- Choreographer in “La princesa y el laúd”.
- Currently, and for more than 35 years, teacher at the Mari Cruz Alcalá Dance Center.
Ariuska de la Rosa
- Graduated from the Cuban School of Ballet in the technical and professional education of dancer and classical dance teacher.
- As a dancer she obtains the qualification of Bailarina Corifeo and teacher at the Ballet Santiago de Cuba, she is a member of the Artistic Council of the Company. Later she obtained the title of solo dancer in the Centro Prodanza Company, directed by Laura Alonso, having played roles of the classical, neoclassical and contemporary repertoire.
- He has worked with teachers such as: Fernando Alonso, Ramona de Saa, Narciso Medina and a long etc…
- As a teacher she has 24 years of experience in classical dance, choreography, pas de deux, Latin dances, Pilates, Balance Body sweeps…
- Invited to choreograph The Magic Flute (in free version) at the National School, for the Alicia Alonso International Festival.
- Currently, teacher at the Mari Cruz Alcalá Dance Center.
Mari Cruz García
- She studied Classical Dance having obtained the corresponding Professional Degree. Later he obtains the Equivalence Title to the Superior.
- She study at the Royal Academy of Dance (London) the Teaching course obtaining the titles of Teacher of Children and Majors.
- Law degree from the University of Valencia, collegiate lawyer.
- As a dancer she has participated with the Ballet Clásico de Valencia in productions like «The Nutcracker» and has danced in operas like «Don Giovani».
- Currently, and for more than 20 years, teacher at the Mari Cruz Alcalá Dance Center.
- Founder and Director of the Joven Ballet de Valencia who, throughout her career, has won countless awards and trophies of national and international character.
Anne-Hélène Ferrer Lelandais
- University studies in dance and complementary training.
- CESMD of Toulouse, titled by the French Ministry of Culture as a teacher and pedagogue in classical dance. Her experience as a teacher began in 2002.
- Determined to devote herself to the field of teaching, she also decided to train in the Pilates MAT and STUDIO method. She has been teaching since 2008 and is certified by the PMA (Pilates Method Alliance, certification number 13924).
- Classical dance training centers:
- Perpignan Conservatory, France.
- Vocational Academy «Besso Ballet Toulouse» France (classical, Russian and jazz character).
- Professional training center «Studio Ballet» directed by Colette (former director of the Roland Petit National School) and Patrick Armand (current director of the San Francisco Ballet School) Marseille, France (classical, contemporary and modern).
- Maria De Avila Studio and Arantxa Arguelles Dance Center, Zaragoza, Spain.
- Participation in numerous dance courses (classical, contemporary, Jazz, barre au sol…)
- Participation in numerous competitions in classical dance (Nîmes, Toulouse, Chaville, Nyons, Luxembourg …)
- Professional experience as a dancer:
- Neo-classical company «Audaces» directed by Jean-Charles Gil, (Étoile de l’Opera de Paris)
- «Ballet des Jeunes d’Europe», Tour in the South of France and in Spain
- «English National Ballet» England, London, «Swan Lake» Royal Albert Hall
- Participation in numerous festivals and classic events, Neo-classics, «ballet pre-professional V&M Dance Studio» Toulouse
- Traveling company «Russkashow» (Ukrainian folklore, Russian, Rimsky-Korsakov program…)
- CND (National Dance Center) Paris: Workshops and training with Luncida Childs Company (USA) Les Grands Ballets Canadiens, Curet Performance Project (N-Y)
- «Carnet de voyage» event at the Institut du monde arabe, Paris. Meeting between artists and presentation of a composition entitled “concerto pour l’Afrique”
- Professional experience as a teacher:
- AID (Danse International Academy) Paris. Intensive summer course in classical for professional training in musical, modern, hip hop … and classical dance classes during an entire course.
- Cité Véron, center with professional training, Paris.
- Interventions in public elementary schools in La Ville de Paris, body expression workshops.
- Conservatory of Puteaux, Paris. Classical dance classes to official courses.
- Jury in the final exams of cycles 1-2 and 3 in the conservatory of Puteaux.
- Arantxa Arguelles dance center, classical dance classes, Pilates method and fitness for dancers.
- Infant and primary school «Virgen de Guadalupe» creative dance classes.
- V&M dance studio, initiation classical dance classes, levels: medium, advanced, superior, and pre-professional, Toulouse, France.
- Club School of sport rhythmic gymnastics, classical dance classes to competitive gymnasts competing in championships in Spain, Zaragoza.